Mens Herringbone Tweed 3 Piece Navy Red Check Suit Vintage 1920s Tailored Fit
30% Viscose, 70% Polyester
Tailored Fit (inbetween slim and regular fit)
* Men’s Complete 3 Piece Suit Tweed Wool Suit With Blazer, Waistcoat & Trousers!
* Navy Blue Herringbone Tweed With Red Window Check Detailing, True 1920s Vintage Fashion With A Modern Twist
* Tailored Fit (inbetween slim & regular fit) – Regular Length (can be made longer or shorter at any local dry cleaners or tailors)
* Perfect Suit For Any Smart Formal Occasion Such As Weddings, Proms, Graduation, Or Office Wear!
- FREE – Royal Mail Tracked 48 service (2-3 Working Days).
(Free UK Shipping When You Spend £49)
- £4.90 – DPD Next Day service (1-2 Working Days)
We aim to dispatch all orders on the same day placed before 2 pm from Monday to Friday, but please allow up to two days for dispatch.
Returns Policy & Exchange Policy
Orders made on HappyGentleman.com are eligible for Free Exchange
Suit is excellent quality however sizes are well out. I'm a 44 inch chest, ordered a 44 inch jacket and can't even get close to doing it up. I would say it's about 2 sizes out. Have re ordered. Also seems a bit daft that you can't mix and match sizes
Got this for my fiancé for his wedding suit. We were a little worried about sizing as some comments said it was off, but the 40R jacket fit him just fine (it’s what he usually wears). It was maybe a little tight in the shoulders, but we think the 42 would’ve been too big. He wears 30 pants, so they’re definitely too big, and it’s hard to tell with his sizing if they run small or not. The lining is an absolutely beautiful red and blue paisley, and the outer tweed is very nice and soft. It’s a little more gray/blue than navy depending on the light. Wonderful suit, I highly recommend.
Suit was right on point 48 regular was just the right size pants were a little big but still fit perfectly ,quick delivery also love the shipment
I loved the quality of the suit and would have kept it but the trousers were far too small, even with alterations they’d have been too tight. I wasn’t able to mix and match. Since then I’ve been to a few tailors and tried on many suits all of which fitted me at a 36 so I think your sizing is a bit out.
Quick delivery, love the suit, the style the fabric. Love it!